ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Someone has soiled our good name!

Thats the good name of the clio, not cliosport.

I was at work the other day when a thief snatched a womans hand bag and drove off in a red clio! The b*****d!

Paul

Trophy

And just for the record, i have sold my Red Clio!

Although im sure i saw BenJ looking suspicious with some red paint in his hand!!!

Mat.

Clio 197

Usually the cars used in purse snatchings are stolen as well. They dont use their own cars. They tend to go for ordinary cars so that when the car is described, it would match hundreds of others. They may well be b******s, but they are not necessarily stupid b******s.

clio 20v

hehe it wasnt me either lol

but paddys rite they obviously kno there stuff picking the fastest getaway car in red

maybe they were practisin for a bank job or summat and they were just checkin there getaway car is in good working order

adi

Clio 190bhp Hybrid

My clio has been a marked car by the cops since there was a fatal hit and run involving a clio.

Had the cops round twice checking my car and it turned out to be a red one.... Mines Blue !!!!

Well I dont think the bag snatchers had factored me into the equasion. I got the reg and gave a very good description of the car. Cos I had a clio I instinctivly knew it was clio at a glance and could focus on more distinct things about it. Also it didnt help they drove right under a security camera.

Paul