ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

SOMEONE HAS STOLEN....

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
MY EXHAUST!!!!

I am absoloutely gutted, after being disapointed with it at first but then after a LOT of time care and attention and re-welding the hanger so it fit near on perfect some absolout c**t has stolen it!!

Any one have a mk2 ph1 1.2 standard backbox for sale?? REALLY CHEAP preferably?

I just can't believe the cheek of it.

Lionel Richie
i've got a free one sitting in my skip, its in mint condition, and yours if you come and get it

south birmingham

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Wow, thanks for the offer thats really appreciated!!!! Bit of a trek for me but save it for me as i have a friend who's going uni up there and i think he's doing two trips so i might get him to pick it up, will let you know in the next 24 hours.

As for how they did it i have absoloutely no idea, but i woke up this morning and its gone!!!!!! I haven't driven with music on so i would have heard it if it fell off and the hanging bracket is still in perfect condition!

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Wow , not often that happens ,lol . Sorry mate but you have to laugh , some people will steal anything .

C63 PP,R1,,Clubman
porschenowheelsnorimsowad2.jpg

BMW M5 & E36
Ive got a standard exhaust from a mk2ph1 1.2 8v sat in the garage, complete from the cat back..

No idea where sidcup is in relation to Lincoln

Black Ph1 172
Friggin hell man what kind of pikey steals an exhaust??!!!

Crazy.... :S Sorry to hear that dude, hope you get it sorted soon :)

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
I live in kent so i would bloody hope its an ok area!!!! There are just as you said people who will steal anything!!! I was more annoyed at the fact that i now have to shell out money on one, and the one which i had made fit so nicely is gone!!!

I hope it does appear on a chavvy clio or something, i'm driving a lot and so are my friends, so i'm hoping one of us spot it! It won't take a second to tell if its mine because of how we had angle grinded the mount off and welded it back on its pretty much a 1 of a kind.

I have reported it to the police so if i find it i hope they will help me reclaim it, if not then it'll be a definate session of taking the law into my own hands.

For everyone that doesn't know sidcup is basically outer south east london!!!!

Anyone know the price of a standard back box if i can't get one off here?!

Cheers for the moral support!

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
I know thats what i had before and i loved it, it was only one from some place called GPmotor sport on ebay, but it was brilliant, problem is there's no life time garantee from the little s**ts that did it doing it again!!!!

I think i want one thats a little quieter this time though, as the last one slightly annoyed me on motorways. Is there anything specific i should look out for to make it more quiet on the motorway? Anyone?

Suggestions for a new backbox more than welcome, preferably twin pipe, rolled inwards again.

Cheers anyways!

185lb/ft dCi
this happened to a mate of mine, he parked up and went to the cinema, when he came out some pikey t**t had just cut off his backbox and stolen it, its madness!

172 mk2 Iceberg
tell your insurance it has gone and you will get a refund on the mod

Some people will nice anything rather than pay for it.... f*****s

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Insurance was my plan, but i spoke to them and they said the excess for theivery is 500, whether the whole car or just a part and it can't go down as damage because they didn't break anything in the process!!!! ARG!

Need ideas for a new stainless steal though, i would like one thats quieter on motorways than, but similar in looks to the one i had before

3.jpg