ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Something Broke:

Lee

BMW M2C

Is that the bracket for the ECU?

They have a habit of braking, especially if you swap it out a few times.

Clio 197

Lol... it is, yes.

I never touched the thing..!

Guess the Airfield day didnt help.

Changeable under warranty I guess?

Lee

BMW M2C

Id imagine so.

y0z broke his when swapping between his Rsport and his standard ECU so I guess they arent the strongest thing in the world.

same thing has happened to mine, never touched it either. I put a post up about it a couple week back. expensive items ppl were saying.

Clio 197

Thanks for the replies...

I really hope I dont get accused of fiddling..

Is it an urgent thing, or can it wait another 4000 miles? (cant be bothered with booking her in)

Quote: Originally posted by Lee on 04 May 2005
Id imagine so.

y0z broke his when swapping between his Rsport and his standard ECU so I guess they arent the strongest thing in the world.

yes but y0z broke his windscreen putting his rear view mirror back on at santa pod :p

Lee

BMW M2C

Quote: Originally posted by Bryan on 04 May 2005
Quote: Originally posted by Lee on 04 May 2005Id imagine so.

yes but y0z broke his windscreen putting his rear view mirror back on at santa pod :p

Ahh, those were the days. :oops:

And you had your spare and toolkit stolen.

Clio 197

UPDATE:

My dealer ordered part number *7701 471 821*

According to the computer - this is the right part.

According to my car, it doesnt fit: Obviously its for another model.

Can anyone get the correct part number for it?

Cheers,

Oms.

The RTE was walking around my car looking for damage, and the service dept were asking me loads of questions to try and point the finger at me... disgusting.

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Mine is broke too.. never touched the thing.. just another common fault.

172 cup,s2 rs turbo

i can look up the part number if i remember. mines been broke for ages now. dont hear any noises from it.