ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Something shot through my engine!

Mk3 clio 1.5
Was driving my newly purchased 172 home, knowing the engine was slightly f*cked i thought it would make it all the way!

So driving down the M6 and the engine rattle got worse, until a massive bang, coolant and oil shot everywhere. Big chunk of metal and whatever else was there shot through the engine haha. Can see all the way thorugh! Bout 1.5 inch by 8 inch hole.

IMG-20140610-WA0007.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG-20140610-WA0009.jpg

Clio 172
You were brave with a rattle like that!

Mine was fighting it's way out the other day luckily I found the time to change the engine before it found its way out of the side of the block!

Mk3 clio 1.5
You were brave with a rattle like that!

Mine was fighting it's way out the other day luckily I found the time to change the engine before it found its way out of the side of the block!

It didnt seem bad to start with, was only on top end it rattled. But when the engine warmed up, got alot worse!