ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

soo happy! Got my LY 182!

Ly Megane 230 F1
Finally picked it up :D ... few wee nice surprises aswell that i wasnt told about by the car dealer.
Re-trimmed wheel
Scorpion exhaust
Pipercross panel filter
Magnacor leads

Car needs a few wee bits..
Front splitter
Rear exhaust mount
One rear bearing and brakes ( but the warranty i have will cover the bearings )

Here is some photos to enjoy after its first wee clean yesterday :p

P1000345.gif
P1000343.gif
P1000342.gif
P1000367.gif

Ly Megane 230 F1
I was more than happy to see that the wheel had been retrimmed..was thinking i was going to have to put an aftermarket one on becuase the steering wheel would be all melted and look horrible.

i would like to know who had it :) its been looked after anyway.

cheers for the comments

Ly Megane 230 F1
at the moment yeh..il wait untill i need new tyres untill i change them, tyres on them at the moment are all atleast 7mm :)

i dunno what wheels id go with though,would like something different on them other than turinis (although they are brilliant looking wheels) or standard 182 wheels. Maybe compomotive mo6? :)

Last edited:
  Ly Megane 230 F1
He'd only said it 3 times before you posted this. Wow.

Car looks lovely mate. I need my wheel retrimmed asap.
cheers :D.

well said :)..

i was reading up about the retrimming before i bought the car and seen prices from £150 upwards! i would sooner buy an aftermarket one BUT..i wouldnt know what to do about my cruise controls then

Clio 182, Astra Sri
cheers :D.

well said :)..

i was reading up about the retrimming before i bought the car and seen prices from £150 upwards! i would sooner buy an aftermarket one BUT..i wouldnt know what to do about my cruise controls then

I haven't done much research on an aftermarket with cc

But I'm in the same predicament, I'm sure it's possible though

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
^ I'm having the same dilemma. Keep looking at 330mm wheels as the standard one is huge. But I'd miss my cruise badly!

Ly Megane 230 F1
is it possible to move the switches onto the metal bodies of the aftermarket wheels? wonder if this has been covered... TO THE SEARCH BAR!:)