ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

SOUTH MIMMS / LONDON MEET (PIC/VIDS - POST HERE) (Merged)

Golf GTI 1.8T
Re: SOUTH MIMMS / LONDON MEET (PIC/VIDS - POST HERE)

I have 140 photos...some better than others.

Currently being uploaded to here, but will take a while as I'm doing them in best quality.

great set of photos Ben. especially like this one with the 2 groups of yellow, red, blue sports! shame mines in the way.

IMG_1206.jpg

good to see everyone, was a very chilled meet :)

Few pics as follows:

DSCF0539.jpg

DSCF0541.jpg

DSCF0543.jpg

DSCF0544.jpg

DSCF0552.jpg

DSCF0555.jpg

DSCF0557.jpg

DSCF0558.jpg

DSCF0559.jpg

DSCF0561.jpg

DSCF0562.jpg

DSCF0570.jpg

DSCF0564.jpg

DSCF0572.jpg

DSCF0580.jpg

DSCF0585.jpg

And, lastly, evil security ;) lol
DSCF0590.jpg

Though, to be fair, they did leave us in peace for ages :) I'm betting it was some grumpy fucker coach driver complaining!

Striped track ****
IMG_1237.jpg

me like that pic

had a really good day will do it again

thanks again

will post all my pics up tomoz

A silver Honda
Great meet!

Dark wheels/carbon on light coloured clios = cool as fcuk

I was a bit busy fixing my car today otherwise i would have made the trip up the M25.

Ultra Blue R26
Great meet Jay! Top job.

Great pice guys, and mine in the first post too :cool:

Seeing those R26s just makes me sooooooooooo want mine. lol

MR2 Mk1 - AW11
Love the pictures - Pinky looks great (Matt's car)

Thanks to JLO, was really nice to put face's to names - have been on CS for years but this was only my second meet - ooops.

Just want to say hi to the girlys that kept me company wile the boys played with there toys!! Rebecca & Tracy

Jem x

Ex Ph-Quick
megane sport meet was it? ;)

hahahaha, i thought i took a few more of the clio tbh, but the meganes photograph sooooo well imo.

it kinda had me glued after i took Alex's (225 ph2 cup) and Andy's (liquid r26) for a bit of a drive. :)

but either way it was good to see the old megane crowd and some new faces from cliosport :) mucho fun! where were you anyway?! hahaha

asleep dude, had a ball last night mucho handovero :( When's the next one our way?

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
Excellent meet Jay. Good to finally meet you. Couldn't believe sooo many people turned up. Made my day!

My pics will follow once I've sorted through them.

Had an excellent time. Nice one Jay. :D

P.s. Thanks to the luuuuvly guys who came and had a b'day drink with me too. :star: 's

Ph1 172 Sunflower :)
Big thanks to Jlo for organising today was certainly different and nice to see some superb looking motors. i would definatly like to come to one thats going to be done in phase, mark and colour order. cant wait for the pics :) thanks again.

where were u young lady

I go on holiday first thing tomorrow, had to buy some last minute things and pack. Wish I popped down for a little while now after seeing the turnout :(

have a good holiday deb, the 2 kiss's u owe me now :rolleyes::eek:

Great meet, amazing the amount of people that turned up! Lovely weather as well. Cheers for organising it Jay.

its cool man, good to see ya come to the meet :D
great weather too, added bonus

As has been said really, Great meet Jay and obviously thanks to all the members for turning up and Jay for getting it all organised :approve:

thanx matey, i think it went pretty well.
thats for the flyers again. :star:

damn shame i missed it! is there gonna be another one soon?

i duno when the next one will be, probably after FCS now.

Great meet!

Dark wheels/carbon on light coloured clios = cool as fcuk

I was a bit busy fixing my car today otherwise i would have made the trip up the M25.

i was hoping u would come. :(
u better come next time

Great meet Jay! Top job.

Great pice guys, and mine in the first post too :cool:

Seeing those R26s just makes me sooooooooooo want mine. lol

it was good to see you buddy, hope to catch up with u next time round, sorry i didnt make it to the pub after, i was tired. the hot sun was doing my head in after a while. lol

Love the pictures - Pinky looks great (Matt's car)

Thanks to JLO, was really nice to put face's to names - have been on CS for years but this was only my second meet - ooops.

Just want to say hi to the girlys that kept me company wile the boys played with there toys!! Rebecca & Tracy

Jem x

good to see you enjoyed yourself.
im glad the police didnt spoil it either :D
hope to see u soon too

i love that pic too :D
dont worry their will be more meet after FCS

All the photos are eventually up on the album.

Link for album.

great pics dude, especially the one of mine ;)

Great meeting and some fantastic photos!

good to see you again after 2years haha

cheers j-lo for organising it all first time at one of these meets

its kool mate. hope u enjoyed it

BMW F31
Excellent meet Jay. Good to finally meet you. Couldn't believe sooo many people turned up. Made my day!

P.s. Thanks to the luuuuvly guys who came and had a b'day drink with me too. :star: 's

no probs, was nice just sitting and chatting, especially nice before the long journey home lol.

glad you had a good day and again happy birthday :)

thanx debz, it was good finally seeing you too.
i didnt know it was your bday!! happy bday matey. how old are ya now... let me guess..... 21 :eek:

im sorry i didnt come to the pub after, was nackered.
hope to see u at the next show

Big thanks to Jlo for organising today was certainly different and nice to see some superb looking motors. i would definatly like to come to one thats going to be done in phase, mark and colour order. cant wait for the pics :) thanks again.

thanx dude, ill make sure the next ones even better :D
good to see ya...
icon10.gif

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Yeah great meet! some lovely cars *dare i say it* inc megane's!
i sorta kept my car tucked in the corner can see her n/s/r quarter in a cple of pics!!
hopefully see you again!

R.I.P 182
Brill meet guys! Nice to see everyone and the sun was lush so was perfect weather :D

Nice to meet those of u i havent yet, and didnt get to talk to everyone as we had to shoot :(

Hope you all had a wicked day!! x

R.I.P 182
YAY!!!! I dont have any pics of my actual car yet so thats cool :D lol..

Thanks!!! also ended up in one (thanks paul! lol) but she looks pretty in pics :D

Ads Sauna Vee was pretty nice!