ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

SOUTH MIMMS / LONDON MEET (PIC/VIDS - POST HERE) (Merged)

Ultra Blue R26
I don't remember it raining :rasp: lol
9.jpg

RenaultSport 197
Excellent pics! Was a really good day and lovely weather for it too, if somewhat a little hot!!!

Managed to see most people's cars so was excellent and some beautiful Clio's out there ;)

R

Rebecca

hello everyone especially jem, matt, Jim and mrs. Really enjoyed this one Definately going to come to another and get some more of those names to faces and faces to cars.

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Yeah great meet! some lovely cars *dare i say it* inc megane's!
i sorta kept my car tucked in the corner can see her n/s/r quarter in a cple of pics!!
hopefully see you again!

nice to meet ya too.. u didnt like the cops much did ya. lol:rasp:

nah not rele! they are just far too nosey for their own good! and pull people for no reason :mad: !

White R26/Stripped Valver
argh, looks like i missed an awesome meet, but i was 120miles in the other direction. Would have pushed the valver count up one more as im not seeing to many in the pics. Anyways im sure there will be another one in the not to distant future.

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
mine was tucked up in the corner by the coach near the entrance shes not exactly a show girl 14 yrs old now :) still looks fairly gd tho, cant find any better pic so this wil have to do at least she got on the thread :rasp:
DSC_0069.jpg

NickM5c

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW M5c, Audi A2 FSI
Great to see an Nimbus R27 there

:lolup: thats mine,good to see so many pics of it!first c/sport meet ,certainly not the last.met a lot of really good people. top,top day.thanks to all concerned who organised it.bring on the next one:D .

Thanks again for letting me test drive your car Steve. Really opened my eyes as to how good the R27 is.

M135i
:lolup: thats mine,good to see so many pics of it!first c/sport meet ,certainly not the last.met a lot of really good people. top,top day.thanks to all concerned who organised it.bring on the next one:D .

Thanks again for letting me test drive your car Steve. Really opened my eyes as to how good the R27 is.

lol, dad said you were surprised when he pulled over to let you have a go in it. glad you enjoyed it.

im glad you, Gareth, dad and myself agree on the same thing, what a car!!

S13
Haven't bothered to read all 8 pages but scanned the pics on the first few and looks and awesome turnout. Hopefully there'll be one as big that I can make it to later in the year when I'm able to drive again - weather won't be so good by then though so I doubt it :(

clio 16v
Rhino172
ClioSport Club Member

Car: Monaco 172 :)

Re: SOUTH MIMMS / LONDON MEET (PIC/VIDS - POST HERE) (Merged)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyboy View Post
loving the blue mk 1 with the orange wheels, but i know if you polish it hard it comes up cleaner
hello! was rather random seeing the old beastie again!

miss it yet Dan?

i miss having a beast mate!! but RWD and wet round abouts are the way forward, i've been converted!!