ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South Mimms Meet

Sorry, cant post in the meets section as I havent sorted my membership out yet. Just waiting on paypal validation for my new card then Im set. And mell have a nice big sticker!!!

Big hello to all I saw at Mimms 2day. Was my 1st meet with my recently purchased un-modded cup :D Just waitin 4 Wed when I get my tints sorted then I can move on to my alloys. Bit of intrest in my current Cup alloys, so as soon as I get new ones sorted Ill let u all have a sniff!

Ty Jaine 4 ur welcome message!

Ollzie, found that Renault badge we talked about if your still keen. Lemmie know, will be easy to sort out being that we r local.

190 BHP Willy 2

I delivered some phase 2s to a lad from this forum there today. Didnt realise there was a meet until someone in a cup pulled alongside and asked if thats what I was there for. Very nice cup too. I didnt stop as id made other plans plus im shy. I was in a blue N reg valver with 17" 5 spokes. (also had the g/f with me)

Scott

ahhhhhh, you were actually in the carpark werent you mate? i saw you as well, wondered why you went off! do you live or work round the ruislip/harrow area at all by any chance? ive deffo seen your car somewhere before!

btw smoothie, your car looks mint fella, and that air-freshener smells much nicer than mine! lol (go away and leave your window open for 5 minutes and people even start smelling your air-freshener - dunno wot the world is coming to! :oops:)

Oh, amazingly enough, coming off the lights to go onto the A1, i proper span up my 17s on a 1.2 trying to get away quick with george and ollzie!! (altho i think my clutch is still sore about it)

God damn, I wondered what those marks were on my clean windows! Snoopy noses after my airfreshners!!! :eek:

Im guessing my alarm musta gone off as well due to the window being open and its sensitive n all that grrr.

I will hopefully get to the 18th April meet Liam... cant post in meet section as havent got paypal validation to sort out membership in here etc etc etc lol

190 BHP Willy 2

I live in Aylesbury bucks. Dont normally venture that way for anything. Must be a very similar car going around. :D

Scott