ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South Wales spots

Meg 250/E36 Touring
Must be the new Renaultsport capital!

Had a few days in South Wales and saw a few on my travels;

BG 182 near Fishguard
Ultra Red 197 R27 nr Narbeth
Silver V6 turning off the A40 yesterday
4 RB 182's on the M4 near Swansea (rush hour yesterday)
2 Trophy's heading west near Swansea (M4 yesterday)
Albi 200 on the M4 near Bristol

:approve:

Ultra Red Megane 175
I always spot loads of RS's around here, but hardly any of them are members on here. One of the Trophy's was probably me btw.

Clio 172
I've seen quite a few lately!

There was a Silver 52plate 172 parked up on Womanby Street on Wednesday.

Tuesday I saw a Monaco Blue 53 plate 172 on the M4 around Swansea.

Silver 182 on the A48 Cardiff last Sunday!

Blk/Gold 182 FF
its our roads that make the RS so much fun :p brecon is only 20 mins from me and the south wales gower roads are only 15 mins! :)

Blk/Gold 182 FF
i love living round here, on one side you got brecon, then youve got the gower, then youve got camarthen, s'all good :p we should all meet up soon and go for a spin down gower or summin

BG Clio 182
Any of you near Llanybydder or llandeilo I've seen a LY 182 and RB 182 and silver PH1 V6 around here!? Would be awesome to have a meet.

Goliath I
i love living round here, on one side you got brecon, then youve got the gower, then youve got camarthen, s'all good :p we should all meet up soon and go for a spin down gower or summin

Thats one of the advantages of living in Carmarthen, its in the middle of the coast road, pembrokshire, the black mountains... the list goes on :approve:

Ultra Red Megane 175
I'm in Neath, but drive all over Wales in the T going to various Rallies etc. Usually find me around Ystradfellte / Trecastle / Sennybridge area on the back roads, awesome!

i do see quite a few cliosports around, im from cardiff I drive a albi blue 197, with black wheels! keep yours eyes peeled! :)

02 Clio Extreme
I'm in Neath, but drive all over Wales in the T going to various Rallies etc. Usually find me around Ystradfellte / Trecastle / Sennybridge area on the back roads, awesome!

Rallies you say? Im always there :)
Going to 1000lanes in Walters arena on the 29th May? or are you going to Mod Nats?

Civic Em1, Civic Eg4
The silver 172 going out of Cardiff yesterday on here?
Beeped me and then left me in the dust haha lol

172 & 106xsi
Im from builth wells above brecon, so i got brecon one way and the aberswyth roads the other :)
Normally up epynt to watch the rallys but couldnt make the last. Hopefully be up there on the 6th.

Last edited:
  clio cup 172
loads of 182s nd 172s down here in pembs. seen a v6 around 2. think i might pop up on the 6th june 2!

Ultra Red Megane 175
Rallies you say? Im always there :)
Going to 1000lanes in Walters arena on the 29th May? or are you going to Mod Nats?

Hi Jess, I may do the 1000 Lanes depending on other committments. Doubt I'll be doing the Mini Epynt either as I'm a bit sick of the place tbh. Looking forward to the Harry Flatters though as the Slowly Sideways boys will be there!

I'll definitely be doing the Plains on the 15th and the Severn Valley on the 6th June though which is the best event of the year I reckon.

ps. I actually had to google "Mod Nats", and lets just say it's not my scene.

02 Clio Extreme
Love the way this has turned into a rally thread!

Rallying always comes first with me (hense why im rallying on the weekend of modified nationals car show) :) Im marshalling all day on 1000lanes for some friends. I really enjoyed Harry Flatters last year. Not been to the Plains or Severn Valley yet though. One of my friends is doing Mini Epynt as his first driving-stage event, so going up to give him some moral support and cheering on :).. because im good like that

02 Clio Extreme
Yes ill be there. I will be marshalling for 2 crews, so its gonna be a busy day/night for me. I absolutly love Walters, so cant wait!

02 Clio Extreme
Not done Talbenny yet..

Crymych quite a few times, for the road events.. actually marshalled on a nearby farm just last month on the Rali Bro Teifi, then left there and marshalled at the bottom of Cwmidi (sp.) hairpins by Newquay.

clio cup 172
im always up crymych when there on! been to talbenny a few times but its always a small event, not alot of cars or crowd there!

coiled 'berg
The silver 172 going out of Cardiff yesterday on here?
Beeped me and then left me in the dust haha lol

I think that was me!!!! (a11 wup no. plate)

If it was you, then your car is mint mate! I loved it!- had a feeling it was a rep coz you didn't take the race bait! And yeah, left you for dust!!

But your car is sweet! Well low!! Clean and not OTT
I'll keep an eye out for you again buddy!