ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Southend dweller, LY RS197 F1

RS197
Good evening ladies and gentlemen. Picked up my liquid yellow F1 Team RS197 at the weekend, it's a car i've wanted since I was 17 so it's a monumental purchase for me, absolutely in love with the thing. I plan on giving her a proper detail over the weekend (weather dependant) so will get some more pics up (not like any of you haven't seen them before anyway).

It has a cliosport.net sticker in the back window so must have been an ex member here, it's number 294, any claimants?

idLBxcKAj

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
Good evening ladies and gentlemen. Picked up my liquid yellow F1 Team RS197 at the weekend, it's a car i've wanted since I was 17 so it's a monumental purchase for me, absolutely in love with the thing. I plan on giving her a proper detail over the weekend (weather dependant) so will get some more pics up (not like any of you haven't seen them before anyway).

It has a cliosport.net sticker in the back window so must have been an ex member here, it's number 294, any claimants?

idLBxcKAj

Can't see the picture as I'm at work, but sure it looks lovely!

There is quite a large group of us in Essex that meet up quite often, keep an eye out! :)

RS197
Ah mint, I was hoping to have a few people to go out with. Noticed you're from Rayleigh, not far at all.

RS197
You guys know any trusted mechs around this way? I'm over due for a belt and pump change, never hear great things about the main dealer near me.

Would be good to go out for a drive and get some pics!

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
You guys know any trusted mechs around this way? I'm over due for a belt and pump change, never hear great things about the main dealer near me.

Engine dynamics in essex or two techs in Dartford.

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200

Engine Dynamics do a price for CS.net full members.

£487 for Cambet, Aux belt and Dephaser pulley. Extra £101 for a waterpump too.

idLBxcKAj

Have a 1.2 standard Clio in Southend seems there's a few clios in Southend area

RS197
Thanks to all, look forward to seeing a few of your cars about! I'm in Shoeburyness more specifically

I can't wait to move away from southend. Not 100% sure I will yet but as soon as I enter southend the women are wearing less clothes and the men are asshole drivers. Its always a shock when I come down from work back to southend. Have to readjust to it.