ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Southend Meet January 22nd 2011

Meal?

• Yes

Votes: 30 44.1%
  • No thanks, just a meet.

Votes: 38 55.9%

• Total voters

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Poll closed, everyone can bring a sandwich/bag of crisps/chocolate bar or buy some chips.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
You decided to get rid of the smiley face? Didn't want to come accross as too happy?

Time? On FB I said 8pm, on here I've said 7/8pm, I'm leaning towards 7. But as you're probably the most local attending Rep, we'll let you decide.

So what do you prefer Robert?

Oh and I too am rather looking forward to this :)

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
Im going to the rolling orad day at surrey the same day, so whislt im over that way ish illpop along dependant on time etc :)

Silver surfer
Chips, excellent! What a way to spend an evening - Essex seaside, our national dish and some great cars. Looking forward to putting some faces to forum names, given my meet noob status... :eek:

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
She will be Steve, panic not.

Brian, there's no way I'm the most local rep, surely?

How about we say half 7?

I know a few members down my way need it a bit later, so that suits. I'll personally be arriving inbetween half past and about quarter to.

Last edited:

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Nice to know your looking after the local phillies rob LOL-

See you next Sat- let me know if your old shed needs some buffing up

S

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Nice to know your looking after the local phillies rob LOL-

See you next Sat- let me know if your old shed needs some buffing up

S

Got to look out for my homies man!

Oh and it needs more than just some buffering up Steve, It's more dirty than it's even been in my ownership. To top it all off I move out this Saturday, and then have no drive.... :(

I'm closer to you though.. lol!

If you fancy a challenge, let me know ;)

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
Sorry if im being a n00b for asking,
but i can't be bothered to sift through all the posts!

What time is the actual meet??
last time i checked it was down the seafront, but couldnt find an exact time.

Also, ROB. do you will want that gearstick gator that i couldnt find for the last meet?? ive found it now and kept it specially for you!! :D

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Alex, no you're not being a n00b, I've just been terrible at posting at deffinate time. I was saying 7/8pm, I gave the final decision the Rob, so we'll say 7:30pm all confirmed, done

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
She will be Steve, panic not.

Brian, there's no way I'm the most local rep, surely?

How about we say half 7?

I know a few members down my way need it a bit later, so that suits. I'll personally be arriving inbetween half past and about quarter to.

Attending rep, you're probably almost the nearest, close call between you and sash and since you were about I figured I'd mention it to you.

7:30pm - Done

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
I'm going to give my car a good clean and wax before I go, but I guarantee it will be dirty again after the drive :/