ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Spax coils 172 mk2

Clio 172mk2

ordered these few weeks ago came to fitting today. took the first front shock off put the spax one in to find the bottom part woudnt go round my suspension arm think , measured it and its 26mm, whilst the gap on the spax is 24mm, when i foned spax they said bend it out with a screw driver. thing is its 2-3mm metal not exactly flexible.

+ they couldnt give a sh*t that my car would be left off the road. cos of no front suspension, said its my problem and id have to wait till larkspeed sent em back then them to widen the gap n send em back 4 days min. basically ment no transport home from work , and none to work for 4 days which i thinks abit sh*t

Ive told them i want a refund , as they wont fit and then theyve come out with there after 15% handling fee if there proven to be made correct fromt here drawings

are they just takin piss or what

Lionel Richie

you were supplied the wrong/ or faulty part, not your fault

(by the way, never use spax, theyre crap)

Clio 172mk2

wish some one would have told me this.

and when i said to em on fone there faulty he kept denyng it n just said there not faulty its just the gap contracts some times on weld.

just hope it gets sorted quick n i get me cash back so i can buy some fks from k tec , 670 or somet quid.

just waiting for a email off them see it the gaps are 26mm

Skoda Fabia vRS

under the sales of goods act, the product sold must be fit for the purpose it was sold for

this clearly isnt, your entitled to a FULL refund

i work in retail and i did a course on this a few weeks back

Clio 172mk2

cheers, brun, who do i contact if they try this crap with the 15% handlin charge. cos i wouldnt dare speak to any of my customers the way they were to me.

E92 M3 Monte Carlo

Quote: Originally posted by biojo on 13 August 2005

wish some one would have told me this.

and when i said to em on fone there faulty he kept denyng it n just said there not faulty its just the gap contracts some times on weld.

just hope it gets sorted quick n i get me cash back so i can buy some fks from k tec , 670 or somet quid.

just waiting for a email off them see it the gaps are 26mm
£670 for fks you can get h&rs for that much