ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Speedline Turinis 16" with ad08 tyres.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Ph1 172 plus others
Hello all,

Its with great regret that I have decided to sell my fantastic clio, so first up for sale is my speedline turinis which Ive only just put on the car and now Ive taken them off again to sell seperately.

Please see my ebay page for more detials about them and the pictures. The pictures are of the wheels as they are now, like brand new.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Genuine-R...Wheels_ET&fits=Model:Clio&hash=item58aa869e30

Thank you for looking, my 182 cup inferno will be up soon for sale.

Jon.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Ph1 172 plus others
yeah I'm open to sensible offers.

As for if they are 172 cup or trophy wheels, all I know of the differences are the et which I don't seem to be able to see. If someone would like to show me where it should be stamped it can go see.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Ph1 172 plus others
Just to clarify these are 172 cup wheels with 38.5 et offset and give a wider track. ET is on the inner rim shown in the pictures where the 7j 16 is. Much love Jon