ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spotted in Bedford

I am new to the club and noticed a blue 172 MKII driving through Kempston in Bedfordshire at lunch time today. The car had cliosport stickers on the side windows. Is this you? if so drop us a line and maybe we can meet up sometime.

Scirocco GT TSi DSG

This sounds like geoff_clio172 check out the gallary for a picture of his car. I believe he lives in Bedford.

A very nice example of a tastfuly moded 172.

Silver Fabia vRS

Hi Marky - Where abouts in Kempston did you see me? I would have been on my way back to work and I usually keep an eye out for any other 172s but didnt see you! Yeah Im up for meeting up so post here and we will arrange something.

I have a black 172. I saw you near Daleys club in kempston. You were stationary and then zoomed off. My clio is currently off the road and awaiting a new engine im in a sh*tty silver 1.2 clio at the moment.

CTR EK9 turbo

Saw ya post on the other thread. Im also in a 1.2 courtesy boat and not liking it ONE bit. My gear box is being replaced, so i hope i will not be waiting 5 weeks whilst they learn how to fit one

Silver Fabia vRS

Marky - Is it with Wests in Clapham? They talk a load of sh*te so dont worry about what they said! Hope you get your car back soon. My email addy is geoff@cliosport.net if you want to get in touch.