ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

SPOTTED!!! MEGA COST CLIO!!

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
Spotted at Bromley pageant today, sunday 15th june. Candy red clio cup built by dedicated clio fan. This money no object clio which cost £1000's is a transformed daily driver to a turbo v6 slayer.Look out for her at the french car show.Very nice proud owner, willing to talk.Fab car!

Attachments

• 15062008022.jpg
    15062008022.jpg
    320.4 KB · Views: 384
  • 15062008023.jpg
    15062008023.jpg
    276.9 KB · Views: 284
  Golf 7R
It would have also blacked out the windows and made it fast, just to be hidden and dissapear pronto, before actually facing the sheer embarrassment of actually admitting ownership!

Shed!

Nippy white cup
Same for me....looks amazing and well done but not for me...although I think it looks great with the Super1600 arches etc

Chris

White clique
the bum looks awful. Those flared arches just aint happening around those lights.

Still, i take my hat off to him for the effort.

a lot of work gone into that. good to see the wheels are sitting right and not inwards like most. lol but i wouldnt be caught sat in it..

ValverInBits
It's boosted, can see the IC.

However I bet it handles like shite. The suspension geometry is going to be pants with the wheels spaced out that far.

A SHED!
looks good, dont think it looks chavvy at all.im usually a fan of bodykits etc but that has obviously had alot of effort put into it.

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
it may not be everyones cup of tea but it had alot of work with smoothing of body parts etc.it also had the k-tec stage 2 turbo conversion.I ADMIRE THE EFORT AND THOUGHT THAT WENT IN TO IT.even if it was a bit OTT.

Ultra 197 ex 172 Cup
look good, some nice old skool styling. better than having a standard school run mummys clio, like most clios on here

RS 172
Dont know if its just the way the light is catching it, but the front bumper (especially round the badge) looks shocking. Like its been formed at home in someones shed.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Looking at the doors (inner side), is that even a 1*2? Lambo doors look awful anyway, and the 2 tone paint job is terrible.

Coiley'd Clio PH2
So whats it running? You said it was a turbo v6 slayer?

I kinda like it, definately Max Power though. Lot of money and effort gone into it for sure.

200sx s14a
not sure if its the 1 but i seen a guy round my end in a car identicle and its defo charged but unless he was taking it steady mine kept up with his to 100 ( on private road) think his name is mike ? dunno if it maybe a 1.6 or something unless like i said he wasnt spanking it

Chocolate Bar™
I like it! shame about the ktec s**t bonnet, but the maxi kit is the only kit i'd ever really consider

Monblue bombay badboy!
At a pagent, sholud be at a prom with that outfit on winning worst dressed! YUK:nono:

is dirty.
Looked much nicer in the blue. Not a bad car, if it had a standard bonnet and lights think I would prefer it a lot more.

Formally Clio 182
I like the colours together and the wheels, but the body kit and exhausts coming out the side is a no no for me.