ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Spotted Tedge's Cup in my street

Chocolate Bar™
normally you would have seen the sub in the driveway round the top corner and would have been welcome to join me for a cappuccino , but i was big pimpin' today in the birchdown kangoo whilst mines been fettled with :cool:

i also like the way you've had to put a legal numberplate on lol

Audi TT 3.2 V6
Middo - Saw you this mornin mate. around 10ish going over the festival park flyover. Was in a works van though not my car :)

Audi TT 3.2 V6
lol was doing one for my job interview :D

Your Dad said about that the other day mate, hope you got on ok. Fingers crossed for you anyway.

From what your Dad said sounds like you could be onto something good there. :)

RB 182
hey didnt see this? cant think where i was, u live in caton crescent??

yea need some new ones tho as the numbers arent central on the plate and it really annoys me:p

Chocolate Bar™
yeah caton crescent.

i like the way the car was there the following morning, so a) it broke down or b) your a dirty dog :cool:

RB 182
haha as if you live in caton crescent, i lived there for 16 years (no.44). how long u been there?

went me mates house play halo but ended up drinkin too much so ended up stoppin over.