ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Spraying a Trophy

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Even tho im a trophy owner that is one tidy RS Clio.

greyred.jpg

V6 255
When boredom strikes....
greyred.jpg

Work's slow today...

I actually quite like this, how about a TROPHY down the side? Sorry, I can only just about spell photoshop, never mind use it:eek:

EDIT - I can see it faintly now, but how about in Red?

Last edited:
  RS Clio Trophy
Forgetting the obvious stupidity of spraying a Trophy blue cos of a football team, where did the figure of 1500 quid come from for a full respray?, you'd be looking closer to 3,500 quid!

53 Clio's & counting
Forgetting the obvious stupidity of spraying a Trophy blue cos of a football team, where did the figure of 1500 quid come from for a full respray?, you'd be looking closer to 3,500 quid!

He said mates rates, so id guess at that

sam55

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182 FF
Can't you just wrap it in blue? Then it also protects the paint underneath preserving it's value further.

I live in Leeds half the year and I'd be gutted to see this blue Trophy. The red lets people know from miles away it's the best RS Clio!

Clio V6 255,Clio R27
Must be totally mad to spray a Trophy, and because of a football team, you want your head read! sorry!

if you must then as said vinyl wrap it then, that way you wont de-value it or regret it when you want to sell it.

AG 200
Its a clio not a Ferrari 250 GTO , do it if you want.
I'd go with the wrapping option though , then if you dont like it or want to sell it you can revert it back again with less hassle.