ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Spreadsheet for shift Tea fund.

I've taken over running the Tea fund in work while the lad is on a course. What he has used for a record is just a scrap bit of paper jotting who has paid and whats been bought.
I've made a table of everyone's name and month so it can be ticked off and a total written at the bottom. (Everyone pays £3 so that's easy)

Anyone have any table ideas for the money in/out. I plan to print names one one side, money on the other so its one sheet. Be easier to keep it off the computer as they are not always accessible.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
It's nice to know my work aren't they only mingebags.

We have an excel table. Names down the left, weeks along the top. Tick off each week as you put money in the pot.

Tom its £3 a month so not really breaking the bank is it! Pretty sure it's common in many work places anyway so off the high horse sir [emoji12]