ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Squeak from passenger side of cabin/footwell

Right, this was boiling my **** for the last time today!

Predominantly when cold, although not always when cold, and driving over any rough ground (enough to cause a bit of movement within the car) I get a squeaking sound that sounds a bit like a mouse coming from somewhere around the front passenger seat/dash/door/footwell.

I've slammed the glove box numerous times, tugged the doorcard, slid/reclined the passenger seat all about and opened closed the door.

Months ago when I was cleaning the interior I was sat in the drivers seat leaning on the bolster of the passenger seat and whilst wiping the dash managed to replicate the squeaking sound I hear so think it might be to do with the mounts of the passenger seat?

Has anyone had something similar? how did you fix it? before I drive myself off a cliff in it!:rasp:

Ben