ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Standard Airbox Feeds?

Audi S3 Saloon
Hi all,

When I bought the 182 it had a dodgy Motor-World style airbox on so wanna replace it with the standard box.

I have now bought one, but just trying to work out where the 2 feed pipes should be fixed.

I assume one goes down past the passenger headlight and attaches under the wing as there's a small grill down there?

How about the other one, where the hell should this be attached?

All help much appreciated, cheers.

Adam

Clio 172 turbo
from what i can remem the one which come out under the air box just sits facing down .... by the clutch cable mounted onto the gear box and the 1 which comes out the right hand side of the box going to a round metal hole where the earth for the battery is clamped , hope that helps mate

The hose that comes out the side of the airbox goes down the gap between the battery and headlight and if there attaches to an acoustic valve. The hose that come out of the bottom of the airbox go along underneath the airbox towards the front of the airbox where in front of the airbox to the side there is a bit of metal with a big hole (70mm) for the intake hose.

BG 182 FF
I could pm you some pics on christmas eve if you want cos I wont see the car in good enough light to take a pic.

Audi S3 Saloon
Hi mate, that would be ideal if you could!

Awesome username...only someone from Staffordshire could appreciate that!