ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Standard Alloys Opinions

1.2 16v Clio
I have a black 05 1.2 Dynamique, i really do like the alloys and i think they suit the car more than alot of the alloys i could buy without paying silly prices.

Was considering spraying them white, and the renault badge on the centre cap black. Got my badges whites, and boot diamond white. Bullets white with a black 16v.

Just wondered what peoples opinions on this were, should i go for it or you reckon it will look a bit takky? and if anyones got any pics of customized standards then could i have a look please.

These are the same alloys as the ones on my car btw, as i know theres a few different types of standards on clio's.
http://www.yosax.com/car_pictures/2009/04/renault-clio-campus-2009.jpg

Feedback is much appreciated!

Last edited:
  Renault Clio
Lots of people on this forum would say the standard 172 alloys look awesome, and I'd agree! You could spray them black though, that looks nice on a black car too.