ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Standard Discs - How much are they worth 2nd hand?

Just had my Brembo discs fitted. The mechanic told me to keep the standard discs as they were in great condition.

The guy before me had just fitted brand new discs and pads all round literally before I bought it.

They have done about 5k miles. Still looking decent to me but I'm no expert.

Are they likely to be worth anything? I know new OEM products are normally proper expensive.

I'll get some pics up in the next couple days.

If anyone knows in the mean time feel free to contribute.

Cheers

The old ones are standard. I upgraded to Brembo HC discs.

I just thought there might be someone out there who uses their car just on the road. Where some cheap decent discs might be of use.

I don't mean to piss on your fire but brembo HC discs are of the exact same quality as standard renault discs. plus the rear brakes do naff all anyway unless michelle mc'mammoth is sat in the back

No matter how much money you throw at the rear brakes they will not work any better, standard setup is perfectly fine

Are they? I was under the impression that they were much better than standard discs. Although I've never ever asked for a direct comparison between the two, people have always said to get Brembo HCs.

I haven't touched my rear set up anyway, it's completely standard :)

Are they? I was under the impression that they were much better than standard discs. Although I've never ever asked for a direct comparison between the two, people have always said to get Brembo HCs.

I haven't touched my rear set up anyway, it's completely standard :)

Flol my bad sorry mate :eek:

At least you know when it comes to the rears;)