ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Standard rear exhaust mount.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Mines knackered and I want to replace it, I know for £35quid I can get the Prima racing one,
but for a tenner I can get a new standard one off ebay, or £15quid from ECP.

Is it worth me getting one, do they last very long or are they just crap and not worth buying?

This is what i'm thinking of buying.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/RENAULT-C...CarParts_SM&hash=item3f12f27565#ht_662wt_1040

I've tried the old trick of jamming lengths of hose pipe in the thing to make it sit a bit higher,
but they eventually get crushed and the exhaust is hanging too low again.

Not sure mate to be honest probably more than the sh1t ecp ones but not as much as prima.

Wests Renault said:
Rear exhaust mount - - 7700424339 - £21.01
Centre exhaust mount - 7700424341 - £6.77

Just found this. Would be worth phoning and checking they are the better ones although afaik Renault don't do the older ones only uprated.

Tom 01223 370707

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
Get the uprated ones from renault (red rubber)

that's the center mount only.

The ECP ones are ok. Last as long as genuine. None of them are that great really, but the ECP ones are no worse than genuine. Some of the cheaper ones are really poor and fall apart in weeks

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Ah right ECP it is then, unless I bite the bullet and get the Prima mount.
I'm sick of my stealth exhaust not being stealthy and dangling like an old dogs ballbags. lol

Matt e

ClioSport Club Member
I made my own, got a couple of cheap ones off eBay and bought a tube of black silicone sealant from screwfix

6d975e27-f641-f597.jpg