ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Starting problem solved but a new one appears.

Clio 172 Sport
Ok, tried starting the car again after work tonight following the advice I got but no joy. Popped open the bonnet, checked connections and checked the fuses/relays were ok and sat correctly.

Car fired up straight away. Only problem now is, as soon as the car starts, my headlights come on. Turn car off, headlights go out.

Was getting dark when I sorted things so couldn't see very well but is there an earth near the fuse box under the bonnet and could that be causing this new issue?

CursedTitanium 182FF
Turn ignition key so the dash lights come on but not started, then turn the headlights on and off twice. You should hear a beep if it has worked.

Clio 172 Sport
Turn ignition key so the dash lights come on but not started, then turn the headlights on and off twice. You should hear a beep if it has worked.

Youre a star. Worked. You can have the use of my wife for a night as a thankyou. :hail: