ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Steering knocks when -'c

Vw caddy tdi
If its very cold minus degrees and I have'nt warmed the car up at all before recently when Im parked I turn the steering side to side and it wretches extreemley loudly from the floor under the front somewhere in the middle, feels like the centre console area. I can feel it thru the steering wheel arround the centre point of lock to lock! It strangley only does it untill car warms up slightley then disapears untill next time it's cold feels terminal any ideas or cures pls anyone?

Vw caddy tdi
Going to replace both bottom arms with ball joints, complete supension all rnd (genuine) pro's, dogbone and possibly steering uj also......

53 Clio's & counting
id say p/steering pump,my last 2 clio's did it,so i replaced the p/s fluid and added a forte treatment in and noise went away