ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

steering q

Clio SI
Hi just put new 16's onto my car and had some work on the front done

in the precess of fixing the car the front bumper had to be taken off and the bumper had aperently been for a while catching on the steering so had it all redone

the only questions are is the stearing feels very light and twitchy now is that how a mk2 ph1 should feel??
any sudgestions would be helpfull

thanks
dan

Clio SI
no something i will check that tomorrow but i was gessing they did that when they fitted the tyres lol yer mine was very footed before and could defo tell the difference when i drove mk2 ph2 and the Si but there pritty much the same now. crap thing is i don't know my way around the car mechanically ( need to find someone neer mine that knows what there doing with a clio)
dan

lemonnobby

ClioSport Club Member
yea some tyre places have there off days mate. yea the mk2 ph2 has not much feeling to it and is a bit lighter. mk2 ph1 is the best though i think.