ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Steering wheel ideas 182 PIC..

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
Do the new megane steering wheels fit on mkII clios, reason is, i sat in a meggy GT yesterday and its steering wheel is perfection, all leather, perforated leather sections and leather thumb grips

the meggy sport wheel is nice to but i like the seperate thumb sections of the GT, it looks big in the pic but sitting behind it , it feels nice and chunky
Gt
13.jpg

sport
renault-8503.jpg

soon to be a 200
Good question i would love to change my Clio one but would like to keep an airbag .

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Jumping on this Thread BUT how difficult would it be to Trim a 182 Steering Wheel in Alacantara?

Anyone done it rather than coughing up a fortune 4 a New Steering Wheel!!!!

Sorry for the intrusion!!!!

clio 172
Hi guys

I've just bought a 2000 172, and it's got really bad wear on the steering wheel. In fact it looks like it's been chewed by a dinosaur!

has anyone else noticed this?

What can I do short of changing it? If nothing then how much would this cost?

Cheers

Adam

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
It would be very nice to fit one of these new Renault steering wheels but apparently the spline on the new Renault Sport sw's are of a different diameter spline so unfortunately wont fit :dapprove:

"Navy" N17 TWO
Jumping on this Thread BUT how difficult would it be to Trim a 182 Steering Wheel in Alacantara?

Anyone done it rather than coughing up a fortune 4 a New Steering Wheel!!!!

Sorry for the intrusion!!!!

That's what I'll be having done to mine when I "eventually" get my ClioSport.

Would cost around £150-£200 for a professional job :)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Hi guys

I've just bought a 2000 172, and it's got really bad wear on the steering wheel. In fact it looks like it's been chewed by a dinosaur!

has anyone else noticed this?

What can I do short of changing it? If nothing then how much would this cost?

Cheers

Adam

Hi,

On your Ph1 172 you can just replace the wheel with an all-leather item from the Ph1 RSI.

I did this on my old Ph1