ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Steering Wheels (Snappy Ones)

@Danith as said above, that looks awesome, you must be well pleased with that!

Loving these. I was thinking of a Royal trim for mine but seeing these and hearing the praise for Snappy, I'm sold!
I would 100% go for the snappy wheel over Royal, the one I had in my 182 looks so smart and the quality of the work is excellent........ even though I now have a smaller wheel fitted, i'll never sell the standard 'snappy' one I have

Royal seem to just cover up the thumb grips whereas Snappy incorporates them with leather etc. Looks x100 better.
That's exactly why I prefer them too :up:

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 230 & Ep3
How well do these wear?

Better than oem ones I imagine but what are these holding up like after a few years?
Thata why I got leather on sides and grips and alcantara on top/bottom as the alcantara might look flat after a while, like the seats with my fat ass on em

hsustyle

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph2 flamer 172
Had mine done Alcantara all around, perforated leather thumb grips and a bit chunkier inwards.

Ignore the bronze bits, waiting for silver interior strips!
plm9gopw.jpg

ivj9ddca.jpg

Archtects

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 250 cup
Does snappy make covers I can stitch on my self? If not how much is just a basic black retrim?

How well do these wear?

Better than oem ones I imagine but what are these holding up like after a few years?
Mines coming up to 4 years old and tbh it still looks as good as new:smile:.

Same as above, got mine in 2014 and it genuinely still looks identical to the day I fitted it. That's leather with perforated grips and bottom section with white stitching and 12 o'clock

Dr Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
I have dropped him a PM. I also asked what' best way to contact him as I had messages on FB from him but somehow they've been deleted. I not sure how active he is on here or FB.

VR46-G@Z

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182 FF
Snappy has worked his magic for me again, this time on my EP3 Type R wheel... His work is sensational and it totally changes the way a car feels, love it, love it, love it!!!:tongueout:
IMG_20180315_201928.jpg

Not the best pic but you get the idea...:smile: