ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Steering Wheels (Snappy Ones)

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Royal don't do the embroidered logo either when I asked and with alcantara he doesn't 'double layer' it apparently so went with snappy

Fitted

ef4668640e14654b7d527b73b19ad1d2.jpg
3d32c765de7a930c25c007037c1a9c71.jpg

@Danith as said above, that looks awesome, you must be well pleased with that!

Loving these. I was thinking of a Royal trim for mine but seeing these and hearing the praise for Snappy, I'm sold!

I would 100% go for the snappy wheel over Royal, the one I had in my 182 looks so smart and the quality of the work is excellent........ even though I now have a smaller wheel fitted, i'll never sell the standard 'snappy' one I have

Royal seem to just cover up the thumb grips whereas Snappy incorporates them with leather etc. Looks x100 better.

That's exactly why I prefer them too :up:

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
How well do these wear?

Better than oem ones I imagine but what are these holding up like after a few years?
Thata why I got leather on sides and grips and alcantara on top/bottom as the alcantara might look flat after a while, like the seats with my fat ass on em

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Ive not had a reply from Snappy for a while now. I was hoping that he may come back with a brighter sample.

i dont want to bug him, but i also want it done by him.

Megane R26
Had mine done Alcantara all around, perforated leather thumb grips and a bit chunkier inwards.

Ignore the bronze bits, waiting for silver interior strips!
plm9gopw.jpg

ivj9ddca.jpg

Archtects

ClioSport Club Member
  Z34 370z Nismo
Does snappy make covers I can stitch on my self? If not how much is just a basic black retrim?

How well do these wear?

Better than oem ones I imagine but what are these holding up like after a few years?

Mines coming up to 4 years old and tbh it still looks as good as new:smile:.

Same as above, got mine in 2014 and it genuinely still looks identical to the day I fitted it. That's leather with perforated grips and bottom section with white stitching and 12 o'clock

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
I have dropped him a PM. I also asked what' best way to contact him as I had messages on FB from him but somehow they've been deleted. I not sure how active he is on here or FB.

RB 182 FF
Snappy has worked his magic for me again, this time on my EP3 Type R wheel... His work is sensational and it totally changes the way a car feels, love it, love it, love it!!!:tongueout:
IMG_20180315_201928.jpg

Not the best pic but you get the idea...:smile: