ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Steering Wheels (Snappy Ones)

Amos91

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
Thread bump and little Christmas present coming my way...

8831701C-9DB3-45AB-9963-EA3B804FACB3.jpeg

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
Looks mint, had mine done identically but perforated leather lower section about 7 years ago now and still looks great so you'll get many many years of enjoyment out of it

Mbeau

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
The Renaultsport Sabelt steering wheel in the track car is showing its age. Was used and in a poor state when I got it. I am planning on sending it to Snappy, but not too sure what to have done. I don't think alcatera is very practical for a track car/occasional daily.

Anyone had their Sabelt wheel done?

20180113_144847.jpg

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Will this guy do other makes? I'm looking to get my VXR wheel redone and Snappy is on another level with his stitching even compared to Royal.

BMW 320d SE
I'll PM you his number
Would you be able to PM me with his number also please? He did my 182 wheel a few years ago and although I’ve got a different car now, it could do with the Snappy treatment! I’ve PM’d him but I know he’s not on here much. Thanks.

Clio 182
Plus one for some contact details please. Been meaning to have this done for a while. Much appreciated

BMW 320d SE
Having recently contacted him about doing the wheel on my 320d, he’s super busy. He can’t do mine until July.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OneTime_

ClioSport Club Member
  '65 BMW F31 330d
Yeah he took about a month to do mine, worth the wait though.
Also best to get him on WhatsApp. PM me if you want his phone number.