ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Still on the Nova theme...

audi a6 3.0tdi
that car has full suspension change and an lsd the guy was trying to convince me that it would handle better than mine but mine completly standard. he has spent a fortune on it. does look quick though but a clio with the same mods would beat it round a track all day

Trophy #473
looks fun to drive, its going to understeer no matter what fancy suspension and lsd you bolt on to it, it a car that wieghts Nothing with all the wieght over the front end, im impressed.

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
I'm not convinced the driver was all that good. He seemed to be entering corners, especially the last one far too quickly and just swinging the wheel around.

Very quick car though. Any pictures of it?

audi a6 3.0tdi
my mate probably does somewhere i was chatting to this guy and he kind of thinks he's a legend. i'll see if i can get any pics and spec for the car. the guys either off novaload or j.o.v

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Thats the reason diks like that shouldn't be allowed on track...his 1k shitbox, may be fast but it's a liability.

J

JACKO CUP 172!

there is an ol boy from around her has got a nova turbs.320 bhp!! it is mental.. any 1 who goes to pod may have seen it..

Clio 172
nice nova handles well from what i can see, engine sounds like its got guts, and the understeer comes with most vauxhalls the corsa is a pain for it,

hope hes got arps else that bottom end might let go. sure ive seen tht nova on mig actually