ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

STOLEN!!! Williams + Scooby

172, Tiguan
Awful news - I hope him and his girlfriend get their cars back even though they're probably in bits already. Fingers crossed for them.

Hate reading posts like this, especially when things get stolen from your own home, it`s like you can`t sleep at night due to the fear of these things happening. Maybe if we had some more info on his cars then we can keep an eye out.

Silver 182 F/F
I had my 182 stolen from home,then when i finally got a replacment they then knicked the wheels.The garage is now cleared out and used everynignt without fail.Please try and do the same or get extra security precautions,otherwise you will never feel safe leaving the cars again.

Sorry mate.

Mini Cooper S sport
Absolutely gutted for him, poor Northy and gf :(.

Sounds like there are enough car forums looking out for them, so if the bits do turn up on eBay someone should spot them.

I'd be very worried that someone had been in my house though. TBH if someone wants my car I'd rather they just took it than held a knife to my throat for it, it IS just a car and it's what we have insurance for, s**t as it may be.

The only, and I mean the ONLY advantage to parking on street is that a potential thief wouldn't know which flat to break into to get the keys to my car. The b******s just vandalise it instead :(

A garage is the only answer; out of sight, out of mind.

Beetle
182_blue said:
real shame, but also a lesson to you all, hide your keys !!
Thats ok until they come into your room looking for them mate. Gutted for them both :dapprove:

artic blue 182
i dont know the fella but thats a real choker :( thieving b******s i'd chop their hands off given half a chance:mad:

williamsclio.co.uk/forum
Hi Guys.

Thanks for keeping a eye out for us.

The keys werent on view from outside, and i believe a attempt has been made to take the cars before a few weeks earlier.

Its rare the two cars are at mine, as i spend most of my time at the girlfriends.

The Subaru has a tracker on so im hoping that it will uncovered this week.

We believe they were taken around 5 - 5.30 am monday morning - one hour before i was up !

Thanks again guys !

DC5
182_blue said:
real shame, but also a lesson to you all, hide your keys !!
Not always a good idea.

Our house was broken in to so they could get the keys 4 my dads LCR. Dad said to police he shudn't have left keys where they could find them, but the police said it is best too, as if they are breaking in 4 the keys, they usually don't leave until they have found them.

The car was found a few days later as it had tracker on it, so hopefully they will find the scoobie. If they were pros they will prob park it up 4 a couple of days and not touch it. Just to see if it has got a tracking device on.

Silver 182 F/F
Take it as a compliment,that you must have nice cars's if they left everyone elses car's and took yours.That's how i tried to look at it when mine got stolen,otherwise you'll never get over it.

Police told me never to hide keys too much,otherwise they will drag you out of bed to get them.Then what might happen?

MKIII 138
White16valver said:
Bunch of w*nkers.

Why can't people work for what they want? :mad:

they dont have the ability to conform, maybe a criminal gene or just plain lazy. not so lazy as to nick a car and the hassle with selling stolen cars these days its almost not worth it.. which i s why i suspect the williams will be found burnt out somewhere :( :( :(

hope it gets found, remember when a new member on here has a williams like that dont some mupet say "that looks like that stolen one" you would need to get their details from the sale first lots of details

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
b******s.... :mad:

I remember Northy's and FM's Williams's going to the RR day up at Padiham. They looked (and sounded) great, side-by-side on the M65.

Let's hope the Tracker creates some leads. If the theiving t***s had some intelligence, they would park the cars at different locations.

Maybe it was the Scooby that they were after and the Willy was a nice bonus? Either way, it isn't right. I wish we had laws to carry guns and shoot scum like this.....

D.

Polo GTi
Might be worth having a word with Infinicar see if he gets offered any engines etc, as they seem to get quite a lot of Williams through their books?

Theiving gets, look on the bright side fella, if there is one, you will be able to get a Williams 1 with no sunroof, although the 3's are better as you know :approve:

MKIII 138
Darren S said:
b******s.... :mad:

I remember Northy's and FM's Williams's going to the RR day up at Padiham. They looked (and sounded) great, side-by-side on the M65.

Let's hope the Tracker creates some leads. If the theiving tw*ts had some intelligence, they would park the cars at different locations.

Maybe it was the Scooby that they were after and the Willy was a nice bonus? Either way, it isn't right. I wish we had laws to carry guns and shoot scum like this.....

D.

if we did then they would have the same rights and would shoot you first

H22A7 Accord Type R
this is shocking and i am truly gutted for you Northy!!! Was this at your house or the house near me??

:( so sorry mate

GazTwo

ClioSport Club Member
  Blue c/w Gold Wheels
FlamingMonkey said:
you will be able to get a Williams 1 with no sunroof

lol....and a perticular one thats coming up for sale soon....;)

One with a few more
I'm glad I live somewhere where this kinbd of problem doesnt often arrive - because my car is normally in the garage but has to come out for a few months as we're moving house and need the soace to sort stuff

It feels like a violation when this kind of thing happens

My keys can be anywhere, in my bedroom, in the living room etc, no way am i gonna put them on show so coz of the worry about them dragging me outta bed etc.

I keep a 3ft machette under my bed and a baseball bat, so anyone want's my keys, they better have a gun on them coz I don't give a toss about all this "it's not worth dying for" etc, ANYONE even breathes over my front door and they are having it full force!!!!!!

I got approached by 2 guys a few years ago for my scooby wrx sti....one of them said "gimme your keys" and I know you lot are gonna say i was silly and a wannabe hero etc blah blah, but I said "wot, you having a laugh?"

He then raged "gimmie your FCUKING keys or i'll do yuh"

"go on then, coz u aint having my keys"

they just walked off.

Fook that it's the bloody principal of the thing, it's my property (yes i know it's only property and not as valuable as life, yadda yadda) and they aint 'aving fook all off me.

Matt

U/R 200
machete minus the fingers is too good 4 the scum on this panet.
catch em, cull em. thats what i say.
Id happily do time killing the fookers if i caught em.
and slit the parents throats, for bringing the c**ts into the world.
Back to white Britain, didnt have to lock ya cars up in my dads day.
This country's gone too f**cking soft, lettin all sorts of scum in, eg birmingham riots.

MKIII 138
scoobytyper26 said:
My keys can be anywhere, in my bedroom, in the living room etc, no way am i gonna put them on show so coz of the worry about them dragging me outta bed etc.

I keep a 3ft machette under my bed and a baseball bat, so anyone want's my keys, they better have a gun on them coz I don't give a toss about all this "it's not worth dying for" etc, ANYONE even breathes over my front door and they are having it full force!!!!!!

I got approached by 2 guys a few years ago for my scooby wrx sti....one of them said "gimme your keys" and I know you lot are gonna say i was silly and a wannabe hero etc blah blah, but I said "wot, you having a laugh?"

He then raged "gimmie your FCUKING keys or i'll do yuh"

"go on then, coz u aint having my keys"

they just walked off.

Fook that it's the bloody principal of the thing, it's my property (yes i know it's only property and not as valuable as life, yadda yadda) and they aint 'aving fook all off me.

Matt

brave, you hard man, you can be the cliosport bodyguard

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
meggerman said:
if we did then they would have the same rights and would shoot you first

Still worth the risk if it meant one less of them. My biggest fear would be that I'd be up for manslaughter or attempted murder in my own home. Bloody soft-arse country this has turned into...

BRUCE182 said:
Take it as a compliment,that you must have nice cars's if they left everyone elses car's and took yours.That's how i tried to look at it when mine got stolen,otherwise you'll never get over it.

Police told me never to hide keys too much,otherwise they will drag you out of bed to get them.Then what might happen?

You turn around and beat the living s**t out of them

My missus' old Saxo 1.1 had a keypad to disable the immoboliser, you had to put in a pin before starting the car, not sure why this never took off. Too much hassle maybe.

Valver Lookalike Mk1 Ph3
Agree with comment above about Britain being too soft, we're a fking laughing stock.

Abarth 500
Pistol Pete said:
machete minus the fingers is too good 4 the scum on this panet.
catch em, cull em. thats what i say.
Id happily do time killing the fookers if i caught em.
and slit the parents throats, for bringing the c**ts into the world.
Back to white Britain, didnt have to lock ya cars up in my dads day.
This country's gone too f**cking soft, lettin all sorts of scum in, eg birmingham riots.

Off Topic but WTF!! Have you ever thought it might be narrowminded violent f*****s like you that cause the problems?

Northy - the car was looking sweet when we were down at Sparkford. Hope it turns up in one piece :(