ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Stone Chipped Front Lights.

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
My 172 has done 84k and the top corners of the front lights are looking a little tired, I'm guessing this must be a fairly common problem?

So I was wondering can you buy new covers or just a bare unit, no ballast pack or bulbs and just swap everything over?

Thanks

@rt

Veccy 1.9 cdti
My 172 has done 84k and the top corners of the front lights are looking a little tired, I'm guessing this must be a fairly common problem?

So I was wondering can you buy new covers or just a bare unit, no ballast pack or bulbs and just swap everything over?

Thanks

bare units go for arround 40-50 each on ebay.

Hi mate, we can sort that out for you for about £45 for the pair, www.jmstuning.co.uk - take a look at headlight correction within the services section.

No need for replacements, just a bit of polishing/cutting magic :)

edit: just noticed your quite a long way away!

Clio 172
i've heard of people correcting this with a detailing machine. i've not tried it myself though.