ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Stourbridge town center

LY R26 230 F1 Team
Cup with a gash exhaust followed me round the ring road and a nice cup paced 182 parked behind waitrose.

Chris

LY R26 230 F1 Team
Narh mate, went through wollaston about 12pm though, on my way to fat stripe to buy some stickers lol

Clio 182 inferno
Good old fatstripe!
I still see cars about with the fatstripe sun strip!

Please tell me you havnt put a fatstripe sunstrip on the clio!

LY R26 230 F1 Team
Getting one of these:

ps1771889465.jpg

LY R26 230 F1 Team
Yeah mate, pretty much back to standard now :( Just got the turini's to shift now. I saw you up at the train station I think a while back.

Hate it being 'normal' feels so restricted!

I wish I could keep the clio as well as having a meggy, they are such epic little cars.

Clio 182 inferno
Im happy with the changes ive made, im still enjoying the car which is good as i usually get bored after 12 months!. Id find it very hard to sell mine at the moment.

Not a bad trade though mate! You going for a yellow one?

I wouldnt mine buying the turinis off ya mate but would need to raise the funds first so i wont comitt.
How much you looking for em?

LY R26 230 F1 Team
400 for turinis, yeah looking at yellow ones, obv have to sell my car first and wait for my bonus from work! Lol. In the mean time I'll be driving the family Getz haha, 1 litre of pure power!

Clio 182 inferno
400 for turinis, yeah looking at yellow ones, obv have to sell my car first and wait for my bonus from work! Lol. In the mean time I'll be driving the family Getz haha, 1 litre of pure power!

Bet you cant wait mate!
Im waiting on a bonus in march so if youve still got the wheels mate i'll
probly have em off ya. I'll let you know

LY R26 230 F1 Team
Haha yeah mate, not in a rush to sell them as I'm waiting for my bonus in march aswell! lol

Only had the stickers on a day and had a few people really inrterested, had to tell them it's not quite ready for sale yet as the coilovers and wheels have not been swapped over yet.