ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Strangest Thing You Have Found Clearing Out The Car?

172 Cup
A massive spider that decided to make an appearance whilst I was waiting at the traffic lights. Funnily enough, I missed the lights turning green!

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
I found a valentines card for a guy called glen in the spare wheel well of the fiesta, along with some headphones not as interesting as some of the others in here

Renault Clio 172 Cup
cleared out my clio only over the weekend, i found £2, an ian brown cd, never bought it before so im guessing a freebie with the car. couple of stale mcdonalds fries (standard really) and just a collection of mud samples lol

Lionel Richie
i was at rockingham some years back and a cup racer (britcar) had been off into the gravel, loads of stones got into the cambelt and aux belt, the team swapped out the cambelt but the aux belt they had was too short, i was stood watching the drama unfold and remembered i'd just done the cambelt on a megane dci and thought i might have a suitable belt in the boot of the car, off i wondered and luckily i had the old 72K mile aux belt, they chucked it on and just made it out JUST in time (ie beat the safety car and train by about 3 seconds!) they finished well too LOL!

182cup & 172 racecar
i was at rockingham some years back and a cup racer (britcar) had been off into the gravel, loads of stones got into the cambelt and aux belt, the team swapped out the cambelt but the aux belt they had was too short, i was stood watching the drama unfold and remembered i'd just done the cambelt on a megane dci and thought i might have a suitable belt in the boot of the car, off i wondered and luckily i had the old 72K mile aux belt, they chucked it on and just made it out JUST in time (ie beat the safety car and train by about 3 seconds!) they finished well too LOL!

Yeah, but you could have run to the car and back. We did have a bit of a panic, I even rang you twice, but you just came strolling through the paddock like a Boss.

And yes it was THAT close.10sec more and that would have been it, race over.

Jap Box
I found a toddlers shoe along with 2 bags of weed in my 1.2 after unclipping the bottom of the front seats that reveal the sponge. Then under the back seats was an infestation of ant type bugs, there also seemed to be sand in every single place in the car, assume it had been sucked in by a beach at some point.

In the BWM there was a few lists with amounts and phone numbers on them, along with a digital scales, not surprising considering where I got the car from.

Only thing in this car were a pile of old sweets under the back seats that had gone all rank :(

Money in all but only a few odd 20p's etc. Both PH1's seemed to have loads hidden under the gear surround console.

Lionel Richie
Yeah, but you could have run to the car and back. We did have a bit of a panic, I even rang you twice, but you just came strolling through the paddock like a Boss.

And yes it was THAT close.10sec more and that would have been it, race over.

i don't run, ever, silly idea

Bmw e92 335d
I was stripping a dash of a customers car once when i found a folded piece of paper tucked right up the back in a tight space. I unfolded it to find a message saying " your a nosey fcuker arnt you"
i had a giggle to myself folded it back up and put it back for the next techy to find.