ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Stripped Mk1 Project

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Not clubmans is the idea so far, Monacos are also doubtful.

Heres a crappy phone pic of the 2nd lot of orange detailing to tie in with the stickers. Towing eyes, cage, front badge, calipers and (Im trying to persuade him) mirror caps all still to be done the same shade!

DSC00458.jpg

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
like the orange theme developing, calipers are a must.

i think you should dingy this project so i can get my project HID started :rasp:

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
lol. Well project 172 is coming along very well, should really update that log as well I guess.

Will take pics tomorrow and type up whats still needing done to it.

As for this, Ive not got time to write up all the plans!! ;)

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
ideal john boy. Im sure it will be miles ahead of its munting state come FCS, i think it will be nice wee weapon. looking ghetto is the future though.

you having to give dave oxygen when he gets in from work to surpass all those fumes? lol

Rb 182
Update!

Been Busy today, most you cant see, so no pics. Replaced my rear shocks with valver ones. Slightly shorter and no as f*cked as my old Rt ones, adjusted my exhaust so that it comes out the center of the cut out. Fitted some 5mm spacers on the rear wheels.

Fitted some Ph2 manual mirrors, the weight diff isnt massive, but once all the extra cable has been removed there should be a bit of weight saved. + i think the Ph 2 ones look better as they are slightly more "stubby".

Started painting more stuff, so expect some more orange parts by mid week. :)

Fugly Ph3 electric mirror
100_0297.jpg

Sexy new Ph2 manual

100_0298.jpg

Last edited:

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
lol. I barely see the difference in mirrors... Except the manual one's look dirtier.

R53 Cooper S
a big red tranny van lmao

Have you seen the flame red ph2 with carbon bonnet kicking about there?, looks mint

Rb 182
Got the valver out yesterday looking like this

IMG_1989.jpg

IMG_1990.jpg

IMG_1991.jpg

IMG_1992.jpg

IMG_1993.jpg

IMG_1994.jpg

The new lump with new timing belt kit, water pump and clutch

IMG_1995.jpg

IMG_1996.jpg

IMG_2004.jpg

IMG_2006.jpg

And the green ****

IMG_2005.jpg

IMG_2007.jpg

And how we left it tonight

IMG_2008.jpg

IMG_2009.jpg

IMG_2010.jpg

It needs a ph1 ecu because for some reason even though we are using all the stuff from the valver the immobiliser isnt playing the game. Big confusion :S:S:S

Rb 182
Well it runs!!!!!

Still to do (but needing food) are 2 bastarding power f**king steering pipes, downpipe ik fitted, battery fitted, wheel arch liners back in and front wheels put on. Bonnet is optional :)

Cheesing :D

Rb 182
Well done dave boy.

Question - Whos is the red capisium clio? Is that being broken too?

My mates Haribo, it is broken but isnt being broken.

Question 2 - My window motors/pockets/switches ready for me yet?

Yeah come get them today, bring tools, if you can take them out you can have them

Text 1 of us if you are coming

rctempire

ClioSport Moderator
Well done dave boy.

Question - Whos is the red capisium clio? Is that being broken too?

My mates Haribo, it is broken but isnt being broken.

Question 2 - My window motors/pockets/switches ready for me yet?

Yeah come get them today, bring tools, if you can take them out you can have them

Text 1 of us if you are coming
Could have said earlier in the day, would have been up early doors. Next sunday?