ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Strut Brace

They dont do much unless your name Colin McCrae but they look nice unda the bonnet dont they??

Anyway, I want to get a red MOMO one but Ive heard some negative stories about how the they bonnet doesnt close properly????

Anyone got one in a 16V with/without problems??? Or do the other tuning firms like OMP/SPARCO do one in red??

cheers

if you buy an opm one, get it shot blasted and ill get it powder coated in red for you.... or any other colour you could think of.

rate the omp one totally.its the nuts everything you need except drill bit.momo crap come with nothing andf come up short too

wongy

errrr... how about f*** you black clio! as the person asking was in a 16v not a 172!!!! i was offering to do the powder coating for free if he got it shot blasted.... now if he doesnt want to do that then fine i was only trying to help rater than offering errr absolutly no help what so ever!

Luke

luke, I just thing buying a new strut brace and then spending extra time and effect to get it a different colour is a "silly" idea when you can get one in the colour you want in the first place!? And if you stuff up the paint job theres no warrenty! Besides OMP parts are mostly in yellow which is kind of their trade mark colour!