ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Stunning blonde in mint naples valver - Leicester

MK1 Clio 16v
Spotted you this morning, travelling down Abbey Lane towards the City Centre of Leicester, at around 8am, in a *mint* naples valver.

I spied a ClioSport sticker on the back window, so wondering if you were a member on here? Never seen you around before.

I gave you a pap as i passed, but i was in my girlfriends Saxo, so you probably had no idea why i was papping at you.. lol.

Loved the car anyway, low as fook!

Managed to snap a quick pic! :eek:

71L80094.jpg

MK1 Clio 16v
lol, well you can't really see her in the pic, as my camera phone is rubbish, but that's not the reason i took the pic.

Just loved the valver, plus it was quite suprising to find such a young girl driving one! She must have some cash to keep that going!

Audi TT 3.2
did this have a tiny plate on the front, because i sometimes see a naples one round leics like that.

MK1 Clio 16v
Unfortunately i didn't see the number plate so i couldn't say!

It was pretty low, on standard valver wheels, ClioSport sticker in the center/bottom of the rear window, thats as much as i can describe.