ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Stu's Sunflower Ph1 172.

Sunflower Ph1 172
If you want standard side strips I'd be happy to swap :D

Looking at this makes me want to go wash my car, it's pure filth at the moment.

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
Cheers for the comments! Still cant make my mind up. Gave it a wash. Fitted 15mm spacers and tryed on my 2118's but unsure if i like them on it or not! Should see a few decent updates in the next few days aswell if the weather holds up :D

Bren - already have both! Not getting rid of the CC'd ones yet lol

Sunflower Ph1 172
Cheers for the comments! Still cant make my mind up. Gave it a wash. Fitted 15mm spacers and tryed on my 2118's but unsure if i like them on it or not! Should see a few decent updates in the next few days aswell if the weather holds up :D

Bren - already have both! Not getting rid of the CC'd ones yet lol

Grrrr... if you do, then give me a shout, will have them.

Look forward to seeing the 2118s on, been toying with the idea recently.

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
Only pic I have ATM,

c6375d92.jpg

And with the spacer -

9b4e7325.jpg

Hopefully get pics with the back on tomorrow :)

Sunflower Ph1 172
Very much like. Desperate for spacers on mine, heard that 20mm on the front would be the equivalent of Trophy fitment. I could be wrong.

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
Cant mind what offset mine are. Cup offset iirc, so what ever that is lol will look a bit better with my coileys on. Will be a little lower at the front. Just need to get motivation to take them off the iceberg!

Sunflower Ph1 172
Mines getting some much needed attention this weekend if f0xy is free to help me. New driveshaft and engine mount along with sorting out the dodgy fitment of my front bumper. Now worse thanks to reversing off a curb on NYE and it catching. So don't' go too low! haha

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
I've got my K-tec engine mounts to fit that will hopefully be on in the next few days. And as for lows it will be a little bit higher than my silver one! so my carbon splitter stands a little bit of a chance haha

PH1 iceburg
What sort of mileage is it up to now?

Out of interest what suspension is it on at the moment?

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
What sort of mileage is it up to now?

Out of interest what suspension is it on at the moment?

98 something. And has raceland coilovers atm, But I've got Weitec ones from my silver one to be fitted soon! Do you know anything about this car?

mk2 ph1 1.4 S
ive been hiding here in the sunny USA ;)

and never been on CS tbh... been hiding over on stanceworks, scottishvag, sax-p and that about it.... aint been posting much on any of them though

Looks great with the 2118s in white, nice colour combo. Will look even better at the same height your Iceberg is at.

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
Well gaz they will all be on it...when you give me them ;) all the 2118s are on now amd my coileys ready to be fitted too :D

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
No worries. Al let you know when it comes to selling time before its advertised. Will need to see what bits i leave on it / fix to see how much im ideally wanting Lol.

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
Well today i was quite busy. Cleaned up my coilovers. Painted fuel rail gaurd, swapped over engine mounts so my k-tec ones are ready for it and cleaned the iceberg! Removed coilovers and fitted standard suspention to the iceberg yesterday and got my 2118s on the sunflower.

Before

6c910632.jpg

After

0175414c.jpg

much better!

Will hopefully look a bit better lower...

233fdbbe.jpg

b8ed1125.jpg

Thats all i have pics of for now! Back to work tomorrow so not much updates till the weekend :(

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Stuart, what size is the AST top mount nut??

Mine keeps vibrating loose, I need to get a proper socket and some loctite I think.

Petrol Blue 182.
looks good! what are you planning to do with the race land coilys? do you rate them atall?

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
How's the ride on the weitec's? bumpy or comfortable for daily driving?

I'd say they are actually ok, Better than my old vmaxx and the racelands for sure!

Stuart, what size is the AST top mount nut??

Mine keeps vibrating loose, I need to get a proper socket and some loctite I think.

Mine come loose too. pain in the arse, Its a 22mm I'm sure

Wheels are looking great on the car.

I'd say cc'd suits it better.

Cheers man, And i think I'll still be deciding when its on the road LOL

love these sunflowers, cars coming on nice.

Cheers mate :)

looks good! what are you planning to do with the race land coilys? do you rate them atall?

Will be getting sold, Mate has first dibs when there off though lol. And i felt they were pretty bouncy! But for what they cost they do what they say on the tin basically.

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
Wouldn't mind whiskerz ;) For a good price though :rasp:

This weekend got alot done! Gone my powerflex'd wishbones on, Coilovers + topmounts on, fitted new discs, Fitted my k-tec engine mount and Cleaned up the engine bay - removing the sound deadnig on the bonnet and cleaning everything. Next big thing is belts and tracking! Heres a few pics.

4519f1e3.jpg

a420effc.jpg

Old discs :eek:

468e2b5a.jpg

Bit lower now too.

6041b026.jpg

9e57b434.jpg

bay pics.

d41ee1dc.jpg

ed414b8a.jpg

Thats all for now!