ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Summer TOPO Evening Meet - Sunday July 22nd

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Bump for this.

Weather looks promising for Sunday.

Indeed!

1) Mike
2) Tim
3) Josh (sava001006) - maybe
4) ipods
5) Tomo t
6) Dan
7) John
8) leeds_182
9) Paul (Harphamominom)
10) Phil (donny_dog) - PROVISIONAL (BABY SITTER BOOKED BUT SHE IS A HO AND UNRELIABLE)
11) Ben (len_beach) - PROVISIONAL (GHEY AND NEEDS TO ASK MRS BEFORE TAKING A DUMP)
12) realnumber 1

BMW M135I
Might come to this later on, dont know about time but ill text ipods or greg before I come to be sure you are still there.

Not sure if I'll be there, hope I am but I've been in hospital this morning with abdominal cramps and been off work all week.

Donny_Dog

ClioSport Club Member
  Jim's rejects
I'm guessing it has changed a fair bit since I last saw it when Matt had it, you should definitley bring it, I've already seen the clio :p

True and true.

I'll bring it then - the dent is still the same though!

Not sure if I'll be there, hope I am but I've been in hospital this morning with abdominal cramps and been off work all week.

I was going to put another "oh no, you can't make it" comedial response, but in all seriousness, hope you are okz.

Last edited:
  CBR1000RR Fireblade
I can't make this :(

The focus clutch was supposed to be getting fitted today but it's been put back until Tuesday.

Dan.AS

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182 & Mk2 GTE 16v
Haha that'll teach you not to pass your keys around like mints :p

realnumber 1

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah, shame I didn't bring the good camera as it really would have captured the racing blue.

Was a good meet, had to put another tenner in on the way home.

Lol, you can't blame me. I took it relatively easy:eek:.
Got a feel for it though and thought it was nice. Went well,3rd seemed like a good gear for it. Would love to take it for a proper thrash lol...

Was a good turn out, well better than the last one i turned up to.

Hopefully next time i'll come in my own car but i wasn't turning up with it sounding broken with my exhaust clamp needing replacing. Job for tomorrow i hope, driving very carefully so people don't notice the farting sound it makes when it goes higher up the revs!