ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sun came out so why not ;) 197

Clio 197
The sun came out so I went a took a few pictures
Comments and advise welcome cheers

17e6f55d.gif

ea7b8d35.gif

e7a0c874.gif

5f083d38.gif

17e6f55d.gif

b22a5fb9.gif

3ce633cc.gif

89847226.gif

f6d3e923.gif

032507a0.gif

Sorry I could not chose whitch pictures to put up so put them all up lol

Clio 197
I new I would get some stick for the wing mirrors the do fetch mixed opinions lol some love some hate
cheers anyway fellas

Clio RS200
Looks good mate, black always looks good when clean!

Im not a fan of the mirrors either but if you are then that's all that matters.

RB 182 FF
Maybe a few more touches of yellow and the mirrors would look ok. If the callipers were yellow it would definitely look better. Nice motor though no doubt! :D

Clio 197
Thanks for comments fellas I agree the mirrors need Somthing to rid them in apart from my recaros having yellow stitching.
I mabe fitting a jasd splitter and they have a little lip that could be sprayed yellow that would look good

An orange one
That looks lovely (awful wing mirrors aside)

3.5 years on the 197 is still nicer looking than the 200 IMO!

Clio 197
That looks lovely (awful wing mirrors aside)

3.5 years on the 197 is still nicer looking than the 200 IMO!

Cheers mate don't you think the yellow wing mirrors would look better If I had Somthing els yellow like badges or Somthing

An orange one
Cheers mate don't you think the yellow wing mirrors would look better If I had Somthing els yellow like badges or Somthing

Personally, keep it clean, classy and OEM+

Yellow (or orange or bright green etc) mirrors / badges / wheels just look a bit needy, your car looks great and would look great with black mirrors or even anthracite mirrors!

Just my opinion of course... It's your car at the end of the day:)

Clio 197
Personally, keep it clean, classy and OEM+

Yellow (or orange or bright green etc) mirrors / badges / wheels just look a bit needy, your car looks great and would look great with black mirrors or even anthracite mirrors!

Just my opinion of course... It's your car at the end of the day:)

Cheers mate advise taken :)
I do have yellow recaros if that helps lol

JoshOm3

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup'182/Rs2'd Trophy
Yellow recaros doesn't help, and those mirrors. Their too bright, in your face. Either that or something like a sticker to break it up a lil.

Wheels look good though and colour is nice. Boxes ticked apart from 1.

Clio 197
Yellow recaros doesn't help, and those mirrors. Their too bright, in your face. Either that or something like a sticker to break it up a lil.

Wheels look good though and colour is nice. Boxes ticked apart from 1.

Cheers mate will need to tie the mirrors in with the car