ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sunday 20th June

alien green rs133

aim for the pub for lunch time

yes its the week after FCS

leave scotch corner @ 10:30

followed by a little drive to hawes???

who's game, im totally sick of there being nothing happening lately.

the current area rep needs to get his arse into gear.

hutchie

Astra SRI/ Hornet
If I still have my Clio I'll come, it's currently for sale : (. What will you guys do on meets without me. Oh I know go to nandos and pizza hut. Lol

-KarL-

ClioSport Club Member
LOL want your PM space back much? :rasp:

nothing has been organised yet due to FCS comming up

RB 200
haha ... change the dates im game mate ....

nobody fancy a road trip to bristol + house partys for a weekend from next wed - sunday? i don't fancy going there on my own haha

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
haha ... change the dates im game mate ....

nobody fancy a road trip to bristol + house partys for a weekend from next wed - sunday? i don't fancy going there on my own haha

if your serious lol tell me more

RB 200
haha nice Hutchie ... Hopefully my lass will be coming along possible a few of the lads tagging down ... so that qualifies me! but some of us may be stuck for proof haha .... i didn't fancy a boring drive down there on my own to be honest! seems a waste of my life but i have to go!! :(

Clio 182
If you could change the date to the end of the month say Sunday 3rd July myself and possibly 4 other clio's would be up for it

Since owning mine another 3 people have got one!

EDIT: BRISTOLLLLLL - skins