ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sunflower, soaking up some rays.

Sunflower & Golf Mk6 BMT
Not posted any pics of the sunflower since I bought her earlier this year. Alot of work gone into her getting her running right and tidying her up. Still lots of work to do yet, considered selling up but not made my mind up yet.

Comments welcome guys... enjoy.

CIMG2037-1.jpg

CIMG2039-1.jpg

CIMG2036-1.jpg

CIMG2043-1.jpg

CIMG2041-1.jpg

CIMG2051-1.jpg

CIMG2049-1.jpg

CIMG2042-1.jpg

:cool:

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Mirrors done and then I love it.

The exhaust is exactly what I wanted for my Clio 4 years ago, wouldn't have it on mine now, but love it on yours!

Megane 225 F1
Mirrors done and then I love it.

The exhaust is exactly what I wanted for my Clio 4 years ago, wouldn't have it on mine now, but love it on yours!

The same. I don't know why but it works on this car but I hate twin exhausts.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Love it bar the exhaust. Trophy spoiler would finish the rear off a treat :)

Sunflower & Golf Mk6 BMT
That's had more owners than Jordan. Looks ace though.

All the issues sorted now?

Not so... according to the log book only 6 + me but there were 3 or 4 owners before Middo.

Only ever drive this 3-4 times a month as its a 2nd/3rd car, only dont 1,500 in 6 months including a trackday.

Engine is running sweet as a nut, doesn't use a drop of oil like a few rumours I heard. Just needed a few bits like brakes all round, new windscreen, drive shafts, wheels/tyres, zaust, etc etc etc. Nothing too major.