ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sunset valver pics

ex Clio 172 owner :(

Mate, we no friends no more

<<-----------

(lol nice pics mate)

(nice number plates too - like mine, totally plain, nothing to detract attention from the car)

[Edited by Chris1.4RT on 11 May 2005 at 7:30pm]

320d

Chris - Irish plates so its standard font style just a touch smaller most people never notice it

The paint work looks far fresher in real life but my camera doesnt have enough pixels to pick it up

I smashed the secondary orange lenses out the indicator units at the weekend makes such a difference to the look of the car, dont know why it took me so long to get round to it!

320d

Quote: Originally posted by Dan on 11 May 2005

St James Park?

great car mate, i loved it before and youve made it better! imo
Cheers Dan i saw the potential in it before i bought it and its so much more drivable now with the turinis and 40 profile tyres

Yep St James Park

Looking very good mate. :D

Those sideskirts are the first ones Ive ever seen that suit the car perfect, not too big but nice and subtle. Do you know what company makes those skirts?

320d

The plates are from http://www.fancyplates.comwww.fancyplates.com using the constructer option to get the plain plates

The skirts are Lemans skirts but theyre hard to get a hold of i think javascript openWin pop_up_profile.asp?profile=9407 , profile , toolbar=0,location=0,status=0,menubar=0,scrollbars=0,resizable=1,width=440,height=370 ">Bazzeray on here found a supplier for them so sending him a PM is probthe best bet for further info

Weeman sucks ****

Love that car, love the wheels. Very nice indeed.

[Edited by CHRIS172CUP on 5/12/2005 11:29:11 AM]

You need a better camera dude, would be great to see that beaut in hi res.

320d

Its Ford Imperial Blue

Ill try and take some pics on the works camera 6 million mega pixels should help show the real colour

looking good, i love the roll cage & the colour coding.
paul cs old car isnt it (i saw the pics when he had it) it looks proper hard core now !

320d

Quote: Originally posted by dannyt on 12 May 2005

alright mate, what tires are u using fella and how much did they cost?

cheers

danny
Yokohama Paradas 205/40

£300 for the four

Cant fault them at all and thats going from having A539s on my black valver

Quote: Originally posted by clio16v1996 on 12 May 2005

New front brakes arrive next week in time for the FCS!
Indeed they will!

Cant send them til saturday morning but theyll still arrive early next week.

Theyre gonna be huge under the turinis....will make the rears look even smaller lol!

Clio 182

Mint fella! Cant wait to see it at FCS...I think im the only person not *too* keen on the turinis in that colour, the finish is what makes em special IMHO.