ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sunshine Bus- Quick Wash!

PH1 172
PC'in in winter FTW....it helps to have access to a massive warehouse tho :p

wit electric heater going beside ya :D

love the ph1 - and love the colour! health to drive!

looks much better... roll on some good weather for a proper clean.

needs some black wheels imo, with a new zorst.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
You want to sell that exhaust and buy my nearly new Stainless stealth. :)

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
Lowered, ph2 rear lights, clear side repeaters and a light smoke was pretty much all i did to mine, loved the look of it:

DSCN5201.jpg

Love its cute little face! I hope you toweled her off after :) what milage is it on?

Look like a tidy example, i looked at a sunflower but the engine was fudged ended up with a common silver one.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Yeah, it looks like it, Si

I said at the last meeting... tidy though

Will be much better after i've had a few hours on it

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
yeah.. membership has expired... id quite like to renew his membership though - im sure the family would love the membership bits and bobs, they really want to keep his spirit alive - and he adored that car :)

Sunshine Bus ph-quick
I secretly want to be middo!

Weird really, I didnt intend a sunflower one.. initially wanted to buy one in feb, but a silver one came up and the guy messed me about.. then mum found this and well... i ended up with her.
Apparently, if you ask my Mum, 'Its a kinda gold colour? I've never seen one like it before...'
Yeah, that'll be yellow dude.

Chocolate Bar™
I secretly want to be middo!

its a guilty pleasure!

the paint on mine hadn't really been looked at that well and was kind of dark and amberish. however when it was machined for the first time the colour just jumped out. so get it sorted girl..

Sunshine Bus ph-quick
Middo, its rank tbh, all speckled with dirty orange flecks, Chris is gonna sort it when i pull my finger out and take it to him.

black wheels me thinks! Sick of white :(

VRS
its a guilty pleasure!

the paint on mine hadn't really been looked at that well and was kind of dark and amberish. however when it was machined for the first time the colour just jumped out. so get it sorted girl..

yours was shockingly bad when we gave it its first makeover :( still came up a treat in the end :)