ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Supercharged Monaco - Pic Heavy

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
I'll be keeping an eye on this. Be interested to see how reliable it is over 10k miles. Very tempted.

BMW M135I
Bet youve spent more money in petrol than conversion cost so far lol

Looks wicked though mate and would be nice to see it, What cars you had have a go with you since its been done as looking at the video you more or less are at 100 in 10 seconds

White Evo V
;)
Limiter much ;)

Only playing mate. How you finding traction though?

Traction is pretty good actually, really suprising! Doesnt like 1st, in 2nd you might get a really tiny bit at the top end and 3rd your away! Look at the vids.

Bet youve spent more money in petrol than conversion cost so far lol

Looks wicked though mate and would be nice to see it, What cars you had have a go with you since its been done as looking at the video you more or less are at 100 in 10 seconds

Yeah petrol is noticably alot different to what it was before! Although if driven carefully it still more or less returns the same mpg as before!

Had a go with a few, evo fq360, audi s3, vectra vxr, few 172/182's etc....
If you wanna see it get ur sen to the next yorkshire meet! ;)

None
Does your 172 have traction control then?.......if so does it actually do anything with all the extra power at the wheels or do you just have it turned off?

By the way, you would have loved the meet last sunday ;), was a bit gutted when you said you weren't going to be able to make it.......still i'm sure we will see you at the next one, we'll have to come up with another worth while run to show it's performance off :)

BMW M135I
Yeah petrol is noticably alot different to what it was before! Although if driven carefully it still more or less returns the same mpg as before!

Had a go with a few, evo fq360, audi s3, vectra vxr, few 172/182's etc....
If you wanna see it get ur sen to the next yorkshire meet! ;)

Oh ill be planning on coming, need to come to one since i bought my 172 as i havent been to one before and how did you fair against the above?

White Evo V
Does your 172 have traction control then?.......if so does it actually do anything with all the extra power at the wheels or do you just have it turned off?

By the way, you would have loved the meet last sunday ;), was a bit gutted when you said you weren't going to be able to make it.......still i'm sure we will see you at the next one, we'll have to come up with another worth while run to show it's performance off :)

No mine doesnt have traction control so makes it easier, its useless anyway!

Yeah I was gutted I couldnt make it, cant wait for the next one, il be there!

White Evo V
Oh ill be planning on coming, need to come to one since i bought my 172 as i havent been to one before and how did you fair against the above?

Evo was pretty close, rolling start and he pulled about a car length on me upto about 100mph! S3 got wasted, Veccy VXR was a poor do, I think he let off or if he didnt it was slow! 172/182 is the best, really makes you realise just how much quicker it is than before, lets be honest there quick cars anyway but now they just look like 1.2's!! So satisfying!