ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Suspension setup in Essex?

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
I'm afraid this isn't for a Clio... I'm looking to sort some new wheels and suspension kit/coilovers on the Astra soon and looking for somewhere decent to set it up for me. It will hit the odd track day but I'm ashamed to say I'm more just after a decent 'stance' though the word makes me cringe!

With my last car I did a 6 hour round trip to get the MINI setup which was worth it in the end but would rather find a reputable company nearer if possible! AMD Tuning in Thurrock had potential from their website, but failed to reply to my enquiry 😶

Tyre Smart in Witham do alignments and are very helpful. Not sure if they will do exactly what you’re looking for, but worth a call.

Mark Fish over near Harlow is another good option, I believe, but he's not that cheap and probably would only want to set it up properly rather than for 'stance' ;).

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
Mark Fish is good but so expensive,priced me £100 just for front Toe.I have and others one here have used Tyre Smart & pretty good,but i may try one of the others on this thread that have been mentioned.