ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

swapped me my cup for a yaris....

255 V6 Black Gold

only for this week whilst its in @ john mcds in colne getting fixed after the van crashed into back of me...

boy of boy how fun is it back in a 1 litre engine...NOT

gonna have to find another way to work then i dont have to try and go uphill hahaha

that dash is a night mere, and you feel well high up sat in the thing

255 V6 Black Gold

god knows, probably about 15 secs or summat mad, naw probably more, about 18 secs

hahaha

only got it for a week, hopefully!

VaVa

In all honesty, when my missus had a 1.3 Yaris as a courtesy car whilst her clio was being fixed, I f**kin loved it. The engine was as revvy as f**k and it would have pissed on her Clio. I actually enjoyed raggin the nuts off it.:oops:

It was a 86 bhp VVT-i engined thing.... peak power @ 6kprm!! Heheh!!

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy

i had a 1.0l yaris whilst my 182 was being fixed...

i thought it was well nippy for what it was plus it was spooky not hearing the engine when it was idleing...

but the lack of grip was scary! shows how much faster i normally drive in the clio:oops:

Ziel Nurburgring

Quote: Originally posted by lagerlout1 on 18 April 2005
In all honesty, when my missus had a 1.3 Yaris as a courtesy car whilst her clio was being fixed, I f**kin loved it. The engine was as revvy as f**k and it would have pissed on her Clio. I actually enjoyed raggin the nuts off it.:oops:It was a 86 bhp VVT-i engined thing.... peak power @ 6kprm!! Heheh!!

The missus has one and i get to drive it. When shes not sat below 3K and im sat above it, its a great car. Gotta laugh as she call it her mini 4x4/truck, with good reason it feels like one

car? need a license 1st!

my mum has the 1.5 VVTi T-Sport model. Ive been driving it this week while ive been sorting my Clio.

Apart from it feeling like a bus and the seating position being extremely weird, its quite a nippy car. Good fun to drive.

255 V6 Black Gold

heheheh, yeah mines a 1 litre

it just dont go anywhere? its shocking up slip roads on motorways and stuff!!!

Da

Less

where abouts in Colne are ya mate? Its not an 03 cup is it or the 52 one I keep seeing?? :D

255 V6 Black Gold

mines a 52 plate pal :)

might of seen me? not sure, i go over to colne every now and then, ma mates dad owns C&A 4 x 4

he did ma de cat and stuff,

and i obviously popped over to john mcds a few times whilst they was quoting for work etc, and the inspector from the 3rd parties insurance who crashed into me was based in colne.

I actualy live in accrington though m8

Da

Less

Ah ok mate, saw a 52 plate yesterday morning but guess its not you? Ya remember C & A having a blask Rs Turbo in 2 years back?? That was mine! lol!

255 V6 Black Gold

52 plate yesturday morning?

that probs was me? i was driving to john mcds to take my car in...

time was that at?

c & A, dont you just loooveee the williams with Throttle bodies, and wide arch rally kit, what a BEAST

Da

Less

was at around 7.45am yesterday mate near Asda roundabout. Seen the williams at C&A yeah, drooooooll... :D

my mate got a yaris as a courtesy car when someone smashed into his car

it was a 1.0L, wierd as f**k, the digital dash thing that only the driver can see...

we thrashed its f**kin tits off for 2 week, managed a ton out of it just the once

255 V6 Black Gold

Quote: Originally posted by Daz_2427 on 19 April 2005

was at around 7.45am yesterday mate near Asda roundabout. Seen the williams at C&A yeah, drooooooll... :D

that will have been me mate, dropped it off @ 8 am :)

WOWWWW my first SPOTTED ;)

255 V6 Black Gold

just to keep you updated....

rang john macadums today, to see if it was going to be ready for Monday, cuz if it wernt i would need to extend the lengh of me having this yaris which the other guys insurance pays for...

turns out they "found" some more damage when they got it on a ramp etc...

need it for TWO MORE WEEKS!!!!!!

well annoyed, she said it was waiting for a jig, ???

hate the sound of it being jigged... never be the same will it?

255 V6 Black Gold

i know!!

thing is though, the original estimate....already had the word "jig" mentioned on it./...

cant understand whats going on... shall have to go in tomorrow and ask what the score is...

Remapped derv Golf

Quote: Originally posted by seb182 on 18 April 2005

i had a 1.0l yaris whilst my 182 was being fixed...
Says it all though!

A Yaris owner would never need another car whist theirs is being fixed!

mine had too be put on a jig to be fixed so the insurance company just wrote it off instead hard luck mate and no wont feel the same

Yaris Hybrid

My bro has a 1.0 Yaris and its great. Nothing has ever gone wrong with it, no squeaks or rattles, the dealer service is brilliant and its an all round nice car!

Its not a hot hatch though and in fairness its not trying to pretend it is.

Its like someone that owns an M3 knocking a 182! Totally missing the point!

255 V6 Black Gold

back up to date....

the women who told me extra damage had been found was wrong... there hasnt (HUGE WEIGHT OF MA SHOULDERS)

its just waiting for the original tiny bit of jig work...... because they over booked and no jigs are free..

soon as thats done i shall be getting it back, thanks god!