ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Swapping -30mm Eibach springs for standard 182 OE

Peddled device
As above. They have been on my 182 Cup for about 10k and they did totally transform the way the car handles and feels. But....

...Maybe I am getting old.I think I still prefer the way the car was on OE springs...just seemed a little softer.

Where's the best place to source the OE springs...and what do you think the Eibachs are worth?

Clio 182 cup
I have just put Eibach prokit on my 182 cup. Not found the ride any stiffer,but a bit choppier and hight is much the same.Found the front wheels loose traction easier when crossing the road camber coming off a roundabout.Not realy had it in the dry yet. I fitted them as the dealer was quoting about £90 per front spring and i needed 2. so just went for 4 Eibach. I prefered the cup springs but its good to have 2 complete front springs again.

If any one knows a good price for OE Cup spring let us know.
Stick them on E-bay and see what you get.