ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Swedish Renault Clio III 1,5dCi project

Hi!

Got hold on some old 15" OZ Saturn wheels. Not in the best condition so they will be painted in RAL 9007, the colour that matches my car.
New OZ Racing vinyls for the wheels have arrived and im still waiting for the rest of the items that will be fitted on the wheels ;)

I think they will look awesome!

This will be my new winter wheels.

Here are some pictures so far,, new pictures will be uploaded when the wheels are done.

Clio III PH1
Took mine 2 weeks ago. If it's like the phase 1, you have 4 screws and 2 springs on top, 6 screws down and 1 screw on each side behind the plastic arches.

Clio Van 07
Hi there. Beautiful car.

I would still recommend you spacers for the wheels. Is definitively something to add when lowering your car. 20mm or 25mm, just check other topics with 197/200 to see how it looks.

Cheers.

Hi there. Beautiful car.

I would still recommend you spacers for the wheels. Is definitively something to add when lowering your car. 20mm or 25mm, just check other topics with 197/200 to see how it looks.

Cheers.

Thank you for your kind words!

Yeah i was thinkning about it too... when the winter is gone i will put on the BBS wheels and see exactly what size of spacers i need..

Best Regards,
STCCEdition

Clio III PH1
The light doesn't spread so much. This means, less drivers being blind by you :p
Unless you're thinking about the headlights with ellipsoids(projectors).

I want to remove my backshield wiper.. is it difficult? Has somebody done that? Need something afterwards to cover the hole... i never use it so i think it would be best if i removed it :D keep it fresh and clean

Long time ago since i went to this site hehe :)

The changes that i have made.. hmm....

NEW WHEELS!! Sold my BBS ones and bought some awesome 18" wheels with 225/35 tyres..

Tomorrow the car will get a massiiveeeee cardetailing so pictures will be uploaded tomorrow.. !!